Friday, October 12, 2018

Loose 10 lbs in one week!

10 lbs in one week! Check out the comments from satisfied people who have lost up to 50 pounds!

Goddess Noele OMG!!!! This so works. It curbs your appetite and it flushes you out. I sweeten mine with a little stevia.
SkinnyLiThank you Thank you Thank you! I lost 40 lbs in the last 7 weeks. i wear a bikini again.

@Superalgebraic I did the 3 day detox with just drinking this (with a couple of tsp honey) That makes you drop all your water weight. Then I just drank the lemon ginger & honey before meals. I feel so much better with that weight gone!

lslavychecker I MAKE A GALLON FOR ALL FAMILY AND CHILDREN LOVE IT TOO ...NO MORE SODAS..GREAT WAY..

Russ russDid mine too!!and it's quite amazing the detox drink I grated the ginger and let it steep for 15 mins with hot water I also sliced cubes finer to put in my 2liters pitcher and add honey to make it become tasteful without it it taste so gross Coz of the strong smell of the ginger!! And buala it's works perfectly fine in my stomach feel energized andNot hungry all the time!!


No comments: